Sex after marriage?

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Together at last

In three weeks, Husband and I will finally be living together again. Because of his job, we have been living apart for the past year and a half (a two hour drive, but it's enough to make us a weekend only relationship.) Happily, my job has finished, and I start a new contract in the same city as him.

I'm interested to see how the sex is going to change. Weekend sex is great - you spend all week wanting it, and then you do it a lot over the weekend. Awesome. But doesn't it get tired when it's hanging over you all the time? I don't remember. We'll see anyway. Husband and I have had this discussion already, and we have agreed to at least be aiming to do it every night. Even if it doesn't quite happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home