Sex after marriage?

Sunday, January 09, 2005

And...begin

So.

I'm 29 years old. Husband and I married September 2004. From the first few weeks that we dated, I knew that this guy was truly awesome, and that if I ever married anyone, it would be him. And the decision to marry him was definitely one of the best in my life. He's amazing.

But I'm weirded out by the fact that I ever got married.

Why? Well, because of the sex. I've never been able to stay interested in having sex with a guy after a couple of years; I hang around for a while - years actually, but eventually I get too bored and move on. I've never been dumped. But I have been in love before, it's just that it hasn't been enough before now. So I guess it was really a leap of faith that it wasn't going to be the same this time... We had been dating for a year and a half when we got engaged, and two and a half years when we got married - prime time for me to leave.

So why the blog? Well, I guess to just chronicle this new, weird phase of my sex life. No new men, ever. Woah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home